I'm home again, after a long sleepy journey through the air above the prairies. After getting up at 4:15 I managed to fall asleep on the airporter shuttle bus, only to be woken up by falling off my seat and slamming into the seat in front of me, when two elk wandered in front of the bus in the snowy dark and the driver, quite sensibly, braked hard. Back here in NYC the leaves are out on the trees and the city already seems to be gearing up for another stinky, sweaty summer.
I've sent email invitations to all of you to join the blog as co-authors so that you can add posts. I've set it up so that only members of the blog can comment on existing posts, although anyone can see and read the blog. This can be changed as well, if you think you'd rather that only we can read it. Feel free to email me with your opinion on this, or post it to the blog. I can also set it so that you are (individually) notified by email whenever a new post is added, so let me know if you'd like that to happen to you.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Mr. Frost...
It is delightful to hear that you recovered from your untimely meeting with the seat that so rudely interupted your slumber.
Thank you for creating this blog, as well as for the syllabus you put together in Banff. I was reviewing the syllabus last night and plan to start going through it over the summer.
Please set me up so that I receive an email each time there is a new posting, or comment, to Four Deer.
My journey home was rather uneventful, except for the blowing snow which had me fairly alert and somewhat white knuckled throughout the expedition. Waking up in my own bed yesterday was blissful, and yet this morning I found myself thinking about what time I would head down to the dining hall, and wondering who I might find there.
I look forward to seeing some of you over the coming week, as well as to the continuous learning, sharing, and inspiring of each other through the creation and use of this blog.
Much love...
Shone
xo
Hey Cory, Shone!
I'm not quite retoured but I'm back with my BC family who are really just a bunch of drug smoking friends full of love and beauty but it's the kind of family you can really sink your teeth into. The last two weeks were really powerful and I'm so glad you put this blog together. Loving your book Cory by the way (thanks again) and it was cool that I got to read part of it in an airport. Vickie's heading out here Wednesday and then we're heading back Sunday back to "my own bed" which I can relate to Shone big time. I really enjoyed my time in Banff. You guys really inspire me. So now I guess I'll see how exactly that moves me. Ciao for now.
K.
Post a Comment